Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi PSL T20 Match Prediction
- Karachi Kings will look to get back to winning ways again, when they take on in-form Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League.
- Despite openers Sharjeel Khan and Babar Azam being in fine batting form, the Kings have won two and lost two so far.
- Zalmi have won their last three in a row, however – Wahab Riaz (4-17) the pick of the bowlers as they carted Islamabad United for 118 on their way to a big six-wicket win last time out.
Date – 03 March 2021
Time- 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner- Peshawar Zalmi
KRK vs PSZ Toss Prediction
Every team to have won the toss so far has fielded first and won the match. Karachi are due to win this toss, which has become such a key indicator for how the match will play out.
There will be no change to the Karachi weather, which will once again be hot and sunny.
The fast wicket may help the pacemen, but it is also a great pitch for batting.
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Joe Clarke (wk), Colin Ingram, Imad Wasim (c), Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian, Mohammad Amir, Waqas Maqsood, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Ilyas
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz (c), Saqib Mahmood, Mohammad Imran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Umaid Asif
KRK vs PSZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (vc), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali
- All Rounder:Mohammad Nabi, Shoaib Malik
- Wicket Keeper:Joe Clarke
- Bowler:Mohammad Amir, Arshad Iqbal, Saqib Mahmood (c), Wahab Riaz