Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL T20 Match Prediction
- Punjab Kings have lost their last three games in this year’s IPL after beginning the season with a tight victory over Rajasthan Royals. If they are to get their season going again then the runs will probably come from their skipper and wicket-keeper KL Rahul who has hit scores of 91, 5, 61 and 4. With the ball, their greatest threat has come from Arshdeep Singh who has taken 5 wickets at the cost of only 95 runs.
- Mumbai Indians lost their last match, going down by 6 wickets to Delhi Capitals, the first time they have lost to them since Game 3 in the 2019 IPL. Runs have come primarily from Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav with the latter the only Mumbai batsman to register a half-century so far in the tournament. Rahul Chahar leads the attack in terms of wickets taken, although Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah have also been impressive.
- It will be interesting to see if Punjab opt to give first appearances of the season to their English duo of Chris Jordan and Dawid Malan. Mumbai Indians may be tempted to recall Australian Chris Lynn who hit 49 in their first game of the campaign but hasn’t been selected since.
Date- 23 April @021
Time – 19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT
Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Winner -Mumbai Indians
PBKS vs MI Match Toss Prediction
Both captains won the toss in their previous games and elected to bat. However, they both lost the matches so they may well revert to chasing in this game.
PBKS vs MI Match Pitch Report
Most of the matches in Chennai have seen teams post scores in the range of 145 – 160. We expect similar totals in this game with the pitch particularly conducive for pace-off bowling.
Partly cloudy but a temperature still above 30 degrees during the game
Punjab Kings Predicted Playing 11
KL Rahul (c) (wk), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Dawid Malan, Sharhukh Khan, Moises Henriques, Fabian Allen, Mohammed Shami, Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c) , Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Suryakumar Yadav
- All Rounder:Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya
- Wicket Keeper:KL Rahul (c), Ishan Kishan
- Bowler:Trent Boult(vc), Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh