West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Match Prediction
- West Indies have a better batting line up. However, they can be a little inconsistent at times.
- Sri Lankan bowling relies on their spinners. They lack a genuine wicket taker that can get them initial breakthroughs
- West Indies have more depth in their team. They have proper batsmen till no 8 so they are never out of the contest.
Date -06 March 2021
Time – 03:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Coolidge Cricket Ground – Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda
Winner – West indies
The kind of firepower West Indies have in their batting, they’d like to chase. Same can be said about Sri Lanka
We thought that the pitch in the previous game was little on the slower side. Spinners will get much more out of the wicket than the pacers.
The weather looked on the match day. There will be few clouds around but rain should stay away from the game
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Kevin Sinclair, Obed McCoy, Fidel Edwards
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
Danushka Gunathilaka, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Pathum Nissanka, Dinesh Chandimal, Angelo Mathews (c), Ashen Bandara, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akila Dananjaya, Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Pradee
WI vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Evin Lewis(c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Chris Gayle
- All Rounder:Kieron Pollard, Thisara Perera(vc), Wanindu Hasaranga
- Wicket Keeper:Niroshan Dickwella, Nicolas Pooram
- Bowler:Fidel Edwards, Akila Dananjaya, Kevin Sinclair