WEST INDIES VS SRI LANKA 2ND ODI MATCH PREDICTION
- West Indies have a stronger batting line up with players like Darren Bravo, Nicolas Pooran available at their disposal. They have enough depth in their team
- The wickets are not supporting the spinners thus Sri Lankan bowling looks weak.
- Sri Lanka has a very vulnerable batting order with Matthews and Chandimal completely out of touch.
Date -12 march 2021
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Sir Vivian Richards Stadium – Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda
Winner- West Indies
It’s a brilliant wicket to bat and the skipper that wins the toss might opt to bat
The surface will be pretty flat and should stay same throughout the game.
There is some rain predicted on the match day which might cause several interruption. This might favour the teams batting second
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
Shai Hope (wk), Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Darren Bravo, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Dinesh Chandimal (wk), Angelo Mathews, Ashen Bandara, Kamindu Mendis, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dushmantha Chameera, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Prade
WI vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Evin lewis, Dinesh Chandimal, Danushka Gunathilaka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Darren Bravo
- All Rounder:Wanindu Hasaranga, Holder,Fabien Allen
- Wicket Keeper:Shai Hope
- Bowler:Dushmantha Chameera, Lakshan Sandakan, Alzarri Joseph