West Indies vs India 3rd T20 Prediction
- India have already wrapped up series victory with two wins in Florida, with Rohit Sharma top-scoring for the tourists in both matches.
- Navdeep Saini took 3-17 on his debut in the first game, as India restricted West Indies to 95/9 on their way to a four-wicket win.
- Lightning forced the second match to be reduced, after Sharma’s 67 had helped India to 167/5. West Indies could only reach 98/4 in 15.3 overs, despite Rovman Powell’s 54 – 22 runs behind the DLS par.
Date – 06 Aug 2019
Venue –Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
Time – 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – India
International matches at Providence have showed the wicket to be one on which you can rack up a big total.
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- John Campbell, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Carlos Brathwaite (c), Kieron Pollard, Sheldon Cottrell, Khary Pierre, Oshane Thomas
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar