West Indies Vs India 1st T20 Prediction
- West Indies and India are starting the latter’s tour with a quick trip stateside for the first two of three T20i matches.
- This is the second time the two have met at Lauderhill, having also done so when India were on tour in 2016.
- Both sides are playing for the first time since the Cricket World Cup, at which India reached the semi-finals and West Indies finished ninth.
Date – 03 Aug 2019
Venue – Central Broward Stadium, Lauderhill – United States
Time – 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – India
International matches at Lauderhill have showed the wicket to be one on which you can rack up a big total.
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- John Campbell, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Carlos Brathwaite (c), Kieron Pollard, Sheldon Cottrell, Khary Pierre, Oshane Thomas
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar
Dream 11 Team