West Indies Vs India 1st ODI Match Prediction
- India will go into the ODIs riding high on confidence after blowing away the West Indies in the preceding T20 international series.
- West Indies don’t have a great ODI record at this ground; they have lost four of the last six matches that they have played here.
- West Indies have a quality pace attack in Cottrell, Roach and Thomas that can give India a scare by removing their top three early on.
The pitch has generally been good for batting. However, overcast conditions and moisture in the surface should aid seam bowlers especially with the new ball.The pitch at the Providence Stadium has been pretty good for batting in the recent past with the side batting first posting 270+ on four occasions in the last five ODIs. 233 is the average first-innings score here in the 50-over format.
Date – 08 Aug 2019
Venue –Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul/Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
Dream 11 Team