West Indies vs England 2nd ODI Prediction
- West Indies would have been disheartened after the opening ODI as they ended up losing even after posting 360 on the scoreboard.
- West Indies were very impressive with the bat last time but they would like their middle-order batsmen to score some more runs.
- England have now won the last three one-day internationals they have played against the West Indies at the Kensington Oval.
Date– Feb 22, 2019
Time – 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Kensington Oval – Bridgetown, Barbados
Winner – England
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Shai Hope (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Darren Bravo, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Oshane Thomas
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett/David Willey, Mark Wood