Warriors Vs Knights Match Prediction
- The Knights are languishing at the bottom of the points table and they are yet to register a win this season.
- The Warriors are coming on the back of defeats in their last two matches and so they will be desperate for a win.
- The Warriors have won the last four matches that they have played against the Knights.
Date – 15 March 2019
Time – 17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Buffalo Park – Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Winner – Warriors
Warriors Predicted Playing 11
- Gihahn Cloete (wk), Matthew Breetzke, JJ Smuts (c), Colin Ackermann, Sinethemba Qeshile, Marco Marais, Yaseen Vallie, Andrew Birch, Sisanda Magala, Lutho Sipamla, Glenton Stuurman
Knights Predicted Playing 11
- Grant Mokoena, Andries Gous, Keegan Petersen, Petrus van Biljon (c), Rudi Second (wk), Patrick Kruger, Ryan McLaren, Marchant de Lange, Eddie Leie, Ottniel Baartman, Tshepo Ntuli