- Table-topping India are favourites to beat fourth-placed New Zealand in the first semi-final of the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
- India, thanks to Rohit Sharma’s five centuries, topped the table with just one defeat from eight completed games – that loss coming against hosts England.
- New Zealand also lost to England, but five wins from their other seven completed games ensured they edged out Pakistan on net run rate to seal the fourth semi-final spot.
Date- 09 june 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT + 5.30
Venue – Old Trafford – Manchester, England
Winner – INDIA
India Predicted Playing 11
- KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Risabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry