- Australia will guarantee they finish top of the Cricket World Cup table and set up a likely semi-final with New Zealand if they beat South Africa.
- South Africa have been underwhelming in this tournament, winning just two of their seven completed matches.
- The defending champions have been powered by the batting of Aaron Finch and David Warner at the top of the order – they have hit 1020 runs between them.
Date – 6 th July 2019
Time- 18.00. Gmt +5.30
Venue – Old Trafford – Manchester, England
Winner – Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, JP Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
Dream 11 Team