- England have the psychological advantage as they crushed New Zealand by 119 runs when the two teams met earlier in the tournament.
- England are carrying plenty of momentum with them into this final after having registered comfortable wins in their last three matches.
- New Zealand have never lost an ODI against England at the Lord’s; the Kiwis have won both their matches against the hosts at this ground.
Date- 14 july 2019
Time – 15.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Winner – England
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
NZ VS ENG DREAM11 LINEUP