- Table-topping Melbourne Stars will look to maintain their excellent start to the 2019-20 Big Bash League when they take on Sydney Thunder at the G.
- The Stars’ derby win against Melbourne Renegades was their fifth victory in six games this season and they sit top of the table as a result, level on points with Sydney Sixers.
- Sydney Thunder, meanwhile, are fourth with three wins and three defeats after losing a rain-affected match against Brisbane Heat last time out.
Date- o8 Jan 2020
Time- 3:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Australia
Winner- Melbourne Stars
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Dan Worrall, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane
Sydney Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (c), Matthew Gilkes (wk), Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Chris Tremain, Brendan Doggett
MLS vs SYT Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Usman Khawaja||Marcus Stoinis||Matthew Gilkes||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|Callum Ferguson||Glenn Maxwell (c)||Nathan Coulter-Nile|
|Alex Hales||Daniel Sams (vc)||Dan Worrall|