- Shivamogga Lions and Bellary Tuskers are the two early pace-setters in the Karnataka Premier League with three wins apiece so far.
- The Lions have won every game so far, but the Tuskers lost for the first time in their most recent match – a rain-affected, one-run VJD-method defeat to Bengaluru Blasters.
- It means the Lions can move two points clear at the top with a game in hand should they beat the Tuskers in this match.
Date – 23 Aug 2019
Venue – M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – Shivamogga Lions
Shivamogga Lions Predicted Playing 11
- Arjun Hoysala, Nihal Ullal (wk), Pavan Deshpande, HS Sharath, Mohanram Nidesh, K Rohit, Manjunath, Abhimanyu Mithun (c), Prithviraj Shekhawat, Rishabh Singh, T Pradeep
Bellary Tuskers Predicted Playing 11
- Abhishek Reddy, Codanda Ajit Karthik, Devdutt Padikkal, Chidhambaram Gautam (c, wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Zeeshan Ali, Abrar Kazi, Bhavesh Gulecha, Prasidh Krishna, KP Appanna, Vishnu Priyan