- West Indies can wrap up series success after a dominant seven-wicket win in the opening game in Lucknow.
- As with their meeting at the World Cup, Afghanistan saw Rahmat Shah and Ikram Alikhil hit half-centuries in vain in the opening match of this series.
- Jason Holder, relived of the West Indian ODI captaincy, took 2-21 off his ten overs as Afghanistan were dismissed for just 194, before Roston Chase bludgeoned 94 to lead the tourists to a seven-wicket win.
Date- Nov 09, 2019
Time-14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
AFG vs WI Toss Prediction
West Indies won the toss in the opening game of the series and elected to field first. Afghanistan could choose likewise if the pitch plays in a similar way.
AFG vs WI Weather Report
Conditions are set to be hot in Lucknow on Saturday. It will get humid in the evening and a lack of wind could make things stuffy, but there is zero chance of rain.
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Rahmat Shah, Gulbadin Naib, Ikram Alikhil (wk), Asghar Afghan, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan (c), Yamin Ahmadzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cottrell, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh Jr, Alzarri Jospeh
AFG vs WI 2nd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Rahmat Shah||Rashid Khan||Nicholas Pooran||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Evin Lewis||Roston Chase (c)||Shai Hope (vc)||Romario Shepherd|
|Shimron Hetmyer||Ikram Alikhil||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|