- Sri Lanka boast a very strong ODI record against Bangladesh. The former have won 8 of the last 11 completed matches against the latter.
- As compared to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh will be feeling more pressure after having faced defeats in their last two matches.
- Most of the Sri Lankan batsmen are misfiring and the absence of Nuwan Pradeep will weaken an already struggling bowling attack.
Date – Jun 11, 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT +5.30
Venue- County Ground Bristol, Ashley Down – England
Seam bowlers are likely to find some assistance early on, especially if there is cloud cover. The outfield may not be too fast due to overnight rain.
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga