- Afghanistan and West Indies head to a decisive third and final game in their T20i series, with the score currently tied at 1-1.
- Evin Lewis starred with the bat and Kesrick Williams with the ball as West Indies won the opening game of the series.
- Afghanistan hit back, however, despite three more wickets for Williams – Karim Janat outshining him by claiming 5-11 as Afghanistan won the second match by 46 runs.
Date – Nov 17 2019
Venue – Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium, Lucknow – India
Winner – Westindies
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (c), Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabien Allen, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr, Alzarri Joseph, Kesrick Williams