- West Indies will draw a lot of confidence after their comprehensive victory in the opening match of this ODI series.
- India have faced defeat only once in the eight one-day internationals they have played so far at this ground.
- The Indian batting seems to be in good form and the team does not rely on just one or two batsmen to score runs.
Date- Dec 18, 2019
Time- 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium – Visakhapatnam, India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris/Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell
IND vs WI 2nd ODI Dream11 Team