- Victory against Kings XI Punjab moved Delhi Capitals to six wins from ten games, including four in the last five matches.
- Rajasthan Royals have just three wins to their name so far, though two have come in the last three matches.
- This is the first match between the two teams this season – they each won one rain-affected match against each other apiece last season on Rajasthan’s return to the IPL.
Date -22 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Winner– Delhi Capitals
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane/Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson (wk), Steve Smith (c), Ben Stokes, Riyan Parag, Ashton Tuner/Liam Livingstone, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Sherfane Rutherford/Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma