- Defending champions Australia and 2011 winners India go head-to-head in one of the more eagerly awaited clashes of this World Cup.
- Both have made winning starts to this year’s World Cup – Australia beating Afghanistan and West Indies, and India overcoming South Africa.
- Australia’s ODI resurgence started with victory against India, however – Usman Khawaja and Pat Cummins starring as they came from 2-0 down to win their recent bilateral series 3-2.
Date – 09 june 2019
Time – 03.00 pm GMt -5.30
Venue- Kennington Oval – London, England
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa