- South Africa have been performing well in T20 internationals and have won each of their previous four bilateral series in the format.
- India have a good T20 record against South Africa and they defeated them 2-1 in the three-match T20I series last year in February.
- India have a stronger batting line-up as compared to South Africa but there is plenty of inexperience in their bowling department.
Date- Sep 15, 2019
Time –19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-HPCA Stadium – Dharamshala, India
Winner – India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey/Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c/wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Junior Dala, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi