- Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians have both won five of their eight matches so far and are level on ten points.
- Delhi have won their last three in a row with Kagiso Rabada in brilliant bowling form, while Mumbai have won four from five.
- When they met in Mumbai in their first match of this season, however, Delhi came out on top after Rishabh Pant hammered an unbeaten 78 from 27 balls in a total of 213/6 to beat Mumbai by 37 runs.
Date -18 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Feroz Shah Kotla – Delhi, India
Winner– Mumbai Indian
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Jason Behrendorff, Rahul Chahar