- West Indies recorded an overdue ODI series victory when they whitewashed Afghanistan in the ODI series preceding these T20i matches.
- Afghanistan are actually ranked above West Indies in T20i cricket, however – eighth and tenth respectively.
- With many players fresh from the Caribbean Premier League, however, West Indies remain favourites to continue their fine form so far on this tour.
Date – 14 Nov 2019
Time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Winner- West Indies
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Fareed Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph
AFG vs WI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Evin Lewis||Mohammad Nabi||Nicholas Pooran||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Hazratullah Zazai||Kieron Pollard||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
|Brandon King||Rashid Khan (c)|
|Lendl Simmons||Hayden Walsh Jr (vc)|