- World champions England will look to hit back from a below-par performance in the first match of this series when they take on South Africa again, this time in Durban.
- Tabraiz Shamsi’s three wickets and Quinton de Kock’s century ensured a comfortable win for South Africa at Cape Town – the hosts requiring 47.4 overs to chase 259 and win by seven wickets.
- Both teams have mixed squads, with four debutants featuring in the first match – two apiece – and more likely to follow too.
Date- 07 Feb 2020
Time- 16:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban, South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c,wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson
SA vs ENG 2nd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Joe Root||Chris Woakes (vc)||Quinton de Kock (c)||Tom Curran|
|Jason Roy||Jonny Bairstow||Tabraiz Shamsi|
|Rassie van der Dussen||Lutho Sipamla|