- New Zealand’s confidence will be sky high after having secured wins in the first two matches to clinch the T20I series.
- Kusal Mendis and Shehan Jayasuriya are likely to miss this match due to injuries and their absence will weaken Sri Lanka’s batting.
- Sri Lanka have two quality spinners in Akila Dananjaya and Lakshan Sandakan and these two can cause ripples in New Zealand’s line-up.
Venue -Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner -New Zealand
SL vs NZ Weather Report
Plenty of cloud cover is expected throughout the game on Friday. However, the chances of precipitation are very low and so there should be a full 40-overs contest. Temperature should be around 24-26 degrees Celsius while humidity is likely to be between 79% and 84% during the match.
SL vs NZ Pitch Condition
The first two T20 internationals of the ongoing series that have been played at Pallekele have produced high-scoring thrillers with 160+ having been scored each time. This goes to show how good the wicket has been for batting and one can expect similar conditions on Friday as well.
SL vs NZ Toss Prediction
New Zealand batted second in both the matches and went on to win on both occasions. Pallekele has offered good batting conditions this series and so setting a target can be a little tricky here. The toss-winning team, therefore, will probably choose to chase this time around.
Dream 11 Team
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Colin Munro, Tim Seifert (wk), Scott Kuggeleijn, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Bruce/Hamish Rutherford, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee (c), Seth Rance, Ish Sodhi
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Niroshan Dickwella, Dasun Shanaka, Isuru Udana, Wanidu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c), Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan, Lahiru Kumara