- After setting the pace with four straight wins at the start of this year’s Pakistan Super League, Quetta Gladiators lost their next two games.
- Peshawar Zalmi also won four of their opening six matches, to keep themselves in play-off contention after losing in last year’s final.
- Quetta won when the teams met at the start of this year’s tournament, however – Umar Akmal scored an unbeaten 75 as the Gladiators chased 156 to win by six wickets with two balls to spare.
Abu Dhabi tends to serve up flat desert wickets and the batsmen can cash in.
Date– Mar 04, 2019
Time –17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Winner –Quetta Gladiators
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Anwar Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Harry Gurney
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Andre Fletcher, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Ibtisam Sheikh, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Wahab Riaz
Quetta Gladiators faded after a great start to this year’s Pakistan Super League but a win against Peshawar Zalmi would set them up perfectly for the final run-in.