- Islamabad United defeated Karachi Kings by seven wickets when these two teams last faced each other earlier in the season.
- Karachi Kings will be high on confidence after having beaten Quetta Gladiators convincingly by six wickets in their last match.
- The addition of Colin Munro has strengthened Karachi’s batting while the departure of Ian Bell has left a hole in Islamabad’s batting.
The pitch will have runs in it for the batsmen as well as something in it for the bowlers as well Spinners are likely to be more effective here
Date– Feb 27, 2019
Time – 21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Winner – Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Awais Zia, Colin Ingram, Liam Livingstone, Ben Dunk (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Sohail Khan
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Sahibzada Farhan, Hussain Talat, Samit Patel, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Wayne Parnell, Asif Ali, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa