- Momentum is going to be with Islamabad United who are coming on the back of wins in their last two matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Islamabad United last time out and that should give them a big psychological advantage.
- Peshawar Zalmi have more firepower in their bowling department than Islamabad United who are over-reliant on Faheem Ashraf.
Date – 15 March 2019
Time – 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner –Peshawar Zalmi
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Rumman Raees, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Sohaib Maqsood, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul