- This is a re-run of last year’s PSL final, which Islamabad United won thanks to Luke Ronchi’s quick-fire half-century at the top of the order.
- After winning the first game of their title defence, Islamabad United have since suffered back-to-back defeats, however.
- Peshawar Zalmi bowler Hasan Ali took 4-15 in each of the last two games to lead them to two victories.
Date– Feb 22, 2019
Time –21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirate
Winner – Peshawar Zalmi
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi, Rizwan Hussain, Cameron Delport, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Wayne Parnell, Faheem Ashraf, Samit Patel, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal, Umar Amin, Imam-ul-Haq, Wayne Madsen, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Liam Dawson, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Umaid Asif, Ibtisam Sheikh