- Bellary Tuskers qualified for the 2019 Karnataka Premier League by topping the group with four wins from six games, before beating Belagavi Panthers in the first qualifier.
- Hubli Tigers hit form at the right time, meanwhile, finishing the league phase in third place before beating both Shivamogga Lions and the Panthers in the play-offs.
- The Tuskers have Krishnappa Gowtham to thank for their form, with 201 runs and 20 wickets so far for the all-rounder.
Date – 31 Aug 2019
Venue –Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground – Mysore, India
Time –19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – Bellary Tuskers
BLARY vs HT Toss Prediction
Hubli Tigers lost the toss in both of their play-off matches so they are due to win this one, and they may elect to bat first given the general trend in Mysore.
BLARY vs HT Weather Report
Though cloudy in Mysore on Saturday, the weather is forecast to be warm (mid-20s) and the chance of rain is extremely low in the evening for this fixture.
BLARY vs HT Pitch Condition
Mysore generally offers a little assistance for seam bowlers and for spinners too. The batsmen have thrived there in this tournament, with some huge scores, but Hubli Tigers’ most recent play-off game was a reminder of what’s on offer for those with the ball.
Bellary Tuskers Predicted Playing 11
- Abhishek Reddy, Codanda Ajit Karthik, Devdutt Padikkal, Chidhambaram Gautam (c, wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Zeeshan Ali, Abrar Kazi, Bhavesh Gulecha, Prasidh Krishna, KP Appanna, Srinivas Sharath
Hubli Tigers Predicted Playing 11
- Mohammed Taha, Luvnith Sisodia, Vinay Kumar, KB Pawan, Krishnan Shrijith, Shreyas Gopal, Praveen Dubey, Aditya Somanna, David Mathias, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhilash Shetty