- Both teams go into this match on the back of wins against Sunrisers Hyderabad, with Kings XI Punjab boasting one more win overall so far having played a game extra.
- Alzarri Joseph’s remarkable debut, taking 6-12 from 3.4 overs, helped Mumbai beat the Sunrisers by 40 runs last time out.
- For Kings XI Punjab, KL Rahul hit his third half-century of this year’s tournament to help them to a six-wicket win chasing 151. His first was in the win against Mumbai Indians when these teams last met, in Mohali.
Date -10 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue- Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Winner- Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph, Jason Behrendorff/Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
Kings XI Punjab Predicted Playing 11
- Lokesh Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, Nicolas Pooran/David Miller, Sam Curran, Mandeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb ur Rahman/ Hardus Viljoen