- After 12 matches, Mumbai Indians sit third in the table with seven wins – one more than fourth-placed Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Sunrisers scored 212/6 as they beat Kings XI Punjab by 45 runs last time out, but they are now without this season’s top IPL run scorer, David Warner, who has left to link up with the Australian World Cup squad.
- Mumbai Indians lost heavily in their last match, against Kolkata Knight Riders, as they finished 34 runs short of KKR’s 232/2 despite Hardik Pandya’s 34-ball 91.
Date -02 May 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Suryakumar Yadav, Anukul Roy, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma