- Islamabad United have beaten Karachi Kings on the previous three occasions, including both the encounters of this season.
- Karachi Kings have three wins in their last four matches while Islamabad United have lost three of their last five matches.
- Karachi Kings have most of their bowlers in good form while Islamabad United seem to rely heavily on Faheem Ashraf to pick wickets.
ISU vs KRK Toss Prediction
The wicket at this ground has been a very good one for batting and it won’t be easy for the side batting first to determine a safe score here. And also since the pitch is expected to remain the same across the 40 overs, the team that wins the toss in this match is likely to bowl first.
Date – 14 march 2019
Time – 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner -Islamabad united
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Sohail Khan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Khan Shinwari