- Sunrisers Hyderabad have beaten Delhi Capitals three times in their previous four head-to-head meetings.
- Delhi Capitals have more batting strength while Sunrisers Hyderabad have more quality in their bowling attack.
- Unlike Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Capitals have momentum on their side with four wins in their last five matches.
An even-paced wicket and quick outfield means a run feast is likely on the cards Batsmen can trust the bounce here and hit through the line.
Date – May 08, 2019
Time –19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium – Visakhapatnam, India
Winner- Delhi capitals
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul/Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Trent Boult.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Martin Guptill, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson (c), Vijay Shankar, Deepak Hooda/Abhishek Sharma, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Basil Thampi