- Defending champions Chennai Super Kings remain top of the IPL table despite losing to Sunrisers Hyderabad last time out. They have seven wins from nine games so far.
- One of those wins was against Royal Challengers Bangalore on the opening night, when they bowled them out for just 70.
- Bangalore lost their first six matches in total, but have now won two of the last three.
Date -21 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner–Chennai Super Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Akshdeep Nath, Pawan Negi, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Yuzvendra Chahal
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (c, wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir