- Multan Sultans’ defeat in their last match means that they have now lost six of their previous seven matches in the PSL.
- Multan Sultans have already played a game at this ground and so they will be more familiar with the conditions.
- Lahore Qalandars registered a six-wicket win in their most recent encounter against Multan Sultans.
Date– Feb 22, 2019
Time –17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirate
Winner – Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Anton Devcich, AB de Villiers (c), Brendan Taylor (wk), Agha Salman, Hardus Viljoen, Hassan Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Shan Masood, James Vince, Laurie Evans, Shoaib Malik (c), Daniel Christian, Andre Russell, Shahid Afridi, Shakeel Ansar (wk), Nauman Ali, Ali Shafiq, Mohammad Irfan
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
LHQ : L W L L W
MS : L W L L L
LHQ vs MS Head to Head
Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans have played only two matches against each other in the Pakistan Super League with both winning once each.
Both of those encounters came in the previous edition of the tournament at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. While Multan Sultans secured a crushing 43-run win in the first clash, Lahore Qalandars took their revenge by winning the second round by six wickets.
The most recent face-off between these two teams produced a low-scoring contest. Multan Sultans were dismissed for just 114 after they won the toss and elected to bat first. Lahore Qalandars struggled a bit during their chase but eventually got over the line with eight balls to spare.
Matches Played: 2; Lahore Qalandars Won: 1; Multan Sultans Won: 1