- Kolkata Knight Riders have won four of their six matches so far, but go into this game on the back of a defeat to Chennai Super Kings.
- Their only other defeat was against Delhi Capitals in a super-over, after both teams had scored 185 from their 20 overs.
- The Capitals go into this match on the back of their first win since – Kagiso Rabada’s four-wicket haul helping them to victory against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Date -12 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue- Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Winner- Kolkata Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Harry Gurney, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada