- After their first match was rained off, India and South Africa will try again to get their T20i series underway, with the scheduled action moving to Mohali.
- India go into this series on the back of their 3-0 whitewash of the West Indies in a series which spanned the USA and the Caribbean.
- South Africa, meanwhile, are bidding for their fifth consecutive series win in the format, having won four from four in 2018/19.
IND vs SA Weather Report
The temperatures should be more than 30 degrees Celsius on Wednesday, with clear skies and a very low chance of rain forecast.
IND vs SA Pitch Condition
A lively pitch which offered extra pace for the fast men has slowed down more recently, but there is still something to get out of the Mohali wicket for bowlers of both disciplines.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Navdeep Saini
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Temba Bavuma, Andile Phehlukwayo, Bjorn Fortuin, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala
Dream 11 Team