- Australia take a 1-0 lead into this second and final game in the series, after a last-ball win in the first match between the two in Visakhapatnam.
- The two teams drew a rain-affected series 1-1 in Australia in November, but economical bowling from Nathan Coulter-Nile (3-26) and 56 from 43 balls from Glenn Maxwell helped them to a three-wicket win last time out – Pat Cummins and Jhye Richardson scoring 14 off the final over.
- Jasprit Bumrah (3-16) and Krunal Pandya (1-17) were India’s stand-out bowlers but they paid the price for not scoring enough runs.
Date– Feb 27, 2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Vijay Shankar, Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni, Krunal Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mayank Markande
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, D’Arcy Short, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey, Peter Handscomb, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins