- South Africa have outplayed Sri Lanka in all departments of the game in the first three matches of the series.
- South Africa have won three out of their four one-day internationals played against Sri Lanka at this ground.
- Sri Lanka may have an outside chance if South Africa decide to rest some of their key players and carry out a few experiments.
Date- 13 march 2019
Time- 16.30 GMT +5.30
Venue- St Georges Park – Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Winner – South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius/JP Duminy, Kagiso Rabada/Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Imran Tahir
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Avishka Fernando, Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Kusal Perera, Kamindu Mendis, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga (c), Kasun Rajitha