- South Africa have suffered a nightmare start to the World Cup, losing all three matches and having seamer Dale Steyn ruled out of the tournament injured.
- West Indies’ fast bowlers have excelled so far, but they could not follow up victory against Pakistan as they lost their second match to Australia.
- South Africa have a dominant record in this fixture, however, winning 44 of their 61 previous ODIs against the West Indies.
Date – Jun 10, 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT +5.30
Venue- The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
Winner – South Africa
The Rose Bowl wicket offers something for the bowlers, but a good bounce and fast outfield will play into a settled batsman’s hands.
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, David Miller, Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Imran Tahir
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas