- After drawing the test series 1-1, New Zealand won the first T20 international at Kandy – Ross Taylor leading their chase of 175 to win by five wickets.
- Kusal Mendis had earlier thumped 79 from 53 balls as Sri Lanka posted 174/4 from their 20 overs.
- After becoming the leading wicket-taker in T20 international history in the first match, Lasith Malinga needs one more wicket to become the first bowler to 100 in the format.
Date – 03 Sep 2019
Venue – Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – New Zealand
SL vs NZ Toss Prediction
Sri Lanka won the toss in the last two matches of this tour, so New Zealand are due to win it this time. They chased well last time though, and may be happy to field first again.
SL vs NZ Weather Report
Conditions in Kandy should be ideal for cricket on Tuesday evening with a very low chance of rain and temperatures sticking in the mid-20s throughout the evening.
SL vs NZ Pitch Condition
In T20 international cricket, there has tended to be a lot of runs at Kandy. The pitch offers good bounce, and tends to hold its form – particularly in the shorter format.
Dream 11 Team
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera (wk), Danushka Gunathilaka, Niroshan Dickwella, Dasun Shanaka, Isuru Udana, Shehan Jayasuriya, Lahiru Madushanka, Akila Dananjaya, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c)
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tim Seifert (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Seth Rance, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Southee (c), Ish Sodhi