- Pakistan have never beaten India in the history of the tournament – they have lost all the six World Cup games played against them.
- India are flying high on confidence after beating South Africa and Australia while Pakistan are under pressure with one win from four matches.
- Pakistan have a quality pace attack, and with Amir in threatening form, the Indian batsmen could find themselves in trouble in these conditions.
Date – 16 – 06- 2019
Tume- 3.00pm . +5.30GMT
Venue- Old Trafford – Manchester, England
India Predicted Playing 11
- Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami/Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir