- Sydney Sixers go into this match fresh from becoming just the second team this season to beat table-topping Melbourne Stars.
- Brisbane Heat, meanwhile, have lost their last two matches after two batting collapses – leaving them sixth and just outside the play-off places but with a game in hand.
- The Heat did beat Sydney Sixers when they last met, however – Chris Lynn hitting top form with the bat on that occasion.
Date- 23 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- The Gabba – Brisbane, Australia
Winner- Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers, Marnus Labuschagne, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Josh Lalor, James Pattinson, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Sydney Sixers Predicted Playing 11
- Josh Philippe (wk), Dan Hughes, James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Steve O’Keefe.
BRH vs SYS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn (vc)||Matt Renshaw||Josh Philippe||James Pattinson|
|AB de Villiers||Marnus Labuschagne||Ben Laughlin|
|Steve Smith||Tom Curran (c)||Ben Dwarshuis|