- Bangladesh, still reeling from Shakib-al-Hasan’s suspension for failing to report corrupt approaches, start their year without him with a T20i series in India.
- India, who have rested captain Virat Kohli, go into the series on the back of a 1-1 draw in the format with South Africa, having whitewashed West Indies beforehand.
- Bangladesh’s most recent T20i action was a Tri-Nation Series with Afghanistan and Zimbabwe, in which the Tigers won three of their four matches.
Date – Nov 03, 2019
Time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi, India
Winner – India
IND vs BAN Toss Prediction
During the IPL, teams winning the toss tended to bat first in Delhi and that trend could continue here as stand-in captains Rohit Sharma and Mahmudullah assess the conditions.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Mohammad Naim, Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Haider
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction