- Melbourne Renegades have won their last two matches while Hobart Hurricanes are coming off defeats in their last four completed matches.
- Melbourne Renegades have the home advantage in their favor and they have beaten Hobart Hurricanes two times out of three at this ground.
- Hobart Hurricanes defeated Melbourne Renegades by seven wickets when the two teams faced each other earlier in the ongoing season.
Date- 21 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne Renegades Predicted Playing 11
- Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper (wk), Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Daniel Christian (c), Mohammad Nabi, Samit Patel, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- Matthew Wade (c), Caleb Jewell, Jake Doran, David Miller, Ben McDermott (wk), George Bailey, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland
MLR vs HBH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Shaun Marsh (c)||Daniel Christian||Sam Harper||Qais Ahmad|
|Beau Webster||Mohammad Nabi||Matthew Wade||Scott Boland|
|David Miller (vc)||Samit Patel||Cameron Boyce|