- Defending champions Quetta Gladiators will look to get back to winning ways when they take on Lahore Qalandars in the Pakistan Super League.
- The Qalandars’ only win this season came against the Gladiators, when they posted 209/5 thanks to Ben Dunk’s 93 in a 37-run win.
- That is one of three consecutive defeats for the Gladiators, who most recently lost by 30 runs in a reduced 15-over game against Peshawar Zalmi – despite Mohammad Hasnain taking four more wickets.
Date- 07 March 2020
Time – 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar (c), Samit Patel, Seekkuge Prasanna, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Haris Rauf, Muhammad Faizan
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Jason Roy, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Ben Cutting, Sohail Khan, Tymal Mills, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain
LHQ vs QTG Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Ben Dunk
- All Rounder:Chris Lynn, Shane Watson, Jason Roy
- Wicket Keeper:Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Ben Cutting (vc)
- Bowler:Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Tymal Mills, Mohammad Hasnain (c)