- India will look to wrap up an ODI series win against West Indies, after Virat Kohli’s century led them to victory in the second match (following a rained-off opener).
- Kohli scored 120 – his 42nd ODI century – as India posted 279/7 and then bowled West Indies out for 210 thanks to Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s 4-31.
- It continued West Indies’ poor ODI form – they won just twice at the World Cup and are now on the brink of yet another one-day series defeat.
Date – 14 Aug 2019
Time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Queens Park Oval – Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Winner – India
WI vs IND Weather Report
Thunderstorms in the afternoon could cause delays to the second innings but they may get lucky. The temperature is forecast to be around 30 degrees Celsius and it could be quite humid in Trinidad.
WI vs IND Pitch Condition
The pitch played up to expectations in the second ODI, favouring the batsmen more in the first innings than in the second. It traditionally breaks up and this could be a similar story.
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Carlos Brathwaite, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Kedar Jadhav, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Khaleel Ahmed
Dream 11 Team