- West Indies have won their last five completed ODIs at this ground but those wins have come against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.
- England lost their last six wickets for just 35 runs in the second ODI and they might be a little worried after that batting collapse.
- England have plenty of depth in their batting and it will be crucial for the West Indies that they keep chipping away at the wickets.
An even contest between bat and ball can be expected The pitch will assist both seamers and spinners alike 250 should be competitive here
Date– Feb 27, 2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – National Cricket Stadium – Saint George’s, Grenada
Winner – England
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Shai Hope (wk), Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Oshane Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Alex Hales/Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood