- West Indies have already won the series, claiming wins in the first two matches of the series so far.
- They bowled Afghanistan out for 194 in the first match, chasing it down comfortably with Roston Chase in top form, and then dismissed them for 200 last time out to seal a 47-run win.
- Nicholas Pooran top-scored for the West Indies last time out, while Evin Lewis and Shai Hope were also in top form with the bat. Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell and Hayden Walsh Jr then all took three wickets apiece to seal victory.
Date – Nov 11, 2019
Time – 14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Winner – West Indies
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Rahmat Shah, Ikram Alikhil (wk), Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan (c), Yamin Ahmadzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Brandon King, Shai Hope, Sunil Ambris, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre Sheldon Cottrell, Romario Shepherd
AFG vs WI 3rd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Rahmat Shah||Rashid Khan||Nicholas Pooran||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Evin Lewis||Roston Chase (c)||Shai Hope (vc)||Romario Shepherd|
|Najibullah Zadran||Ikram Alikhil||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|