- Andre Fletcher hit 14* from 6 balls in the brief bit of play in Sunday’s game. He looked in excellent form and, batting at the top of the order, is a good bet for West Indies’ leading run scorer in this clash. Jason Holder enjoyed the conditions in Guyana on Saturday and is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Babar Azam is a fine batsman and has only two single figure scores in his last twelve IT20 innings. He is a reliable choice for Pakistan’s leading run scorer in this match. Hassan Ali’s variations are always hard to pick in this format and he has taken wickets in his last five international appearances. He is a strong option for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Nicholas Pooran looked likely to have been pushed up the order in Sunday’s aborted game. This should give him the opportunity to face more balls with his attacking approach. Mohammad Rizwan will give Pooran a run for his money in the batting and wicket-keeping stakes. We are backing Rizwan to come out as the victor as the top wicket-keeper in this match.
Date -03 Aug 202
Time –20:30 IST / 12:00 GMT
Venue –Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyanaesh
WI vs PAK Match Toss Prediction
West Indies won the toss and chose to bat on Sunday. We think both captains will look to repeat this on Tuesday with Pakistan fielding first.
WI vs PAK Pitch Report
The heavy rain on Sunday may well leave some moisture in the pitch for this game. If so, expect the pace bowlers to really enjoy the surface and a par total to be around 140-150.
There is still some rain in the forecast albeit not quite as strong a probability. High of 28 degrees.
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard (c), Romario Shepherd, Jason Holder, Dwayne Bravo, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman, Sohaib Maqsood, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Wasim, Hassan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir
WI vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Babar Azam (vc), Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer
- All Rounder:Mohammad Hafeez, Jason Holder (c)
- Wicket Keeper:Mohammad Rizwan, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Fletcher
- Bowler:Hayden Walsh, Hassan Ali, Shaheen Afridi