- Sri Lanka’s confidence would have taken a big blow after their humiliating eight-wicket defeat in the opening game of the series.
- South Africa have an impressive recent ODI record at Centurion; they have won seven of their last nine completed matches here.
- South Africa have beaten Sri Lanka two times in the three ODIs that they have played against them at this ground.
A quick surface is expected and the ball should come nicely onto the bat Seamers are likely to be more effective here than spinners
Date– Mar 06, 2019
Time – 16:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – SuperSport Park – Centurion, South Africa
Winner –South Africa
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (wk), Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Dwaine Pretorius/Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada/Dale Steyn, Anrich Nortje, Imran Tahir, Lungi Ngidi
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Upul Tharanga, Kusal Perera, Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga (c), Lakshan Sandakan/Isuru Udana, Vishwa Fernando