- India and Australia go into the deciding match of this ODI series having won one match apiece so far.
- David Warner and Aaron Finch hit unbeaten centuries in a ten-wicket win in the first match of the series.
- India hit back last time out, however, in a high-scoring win; Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli and KL Rahul starred with the bat as India posted 340/6 and bowled Australia out for 304.
Date- 19 Jan 2020
Time- 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
venue- M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner – India
IND vs AUS Toss Prediction
Australia have won the toss and elected to field first in each of the two matches so far. India might elect to do the same in Bangalore.
IND vs AUS Weather Report
Rajkot will be clear and sunny all day, with zero chance of rain and humidity relatively low too.
IND vs AUS Pitch Condition
The weather forecast looks perfect for cricket in Bangalore. There will be dew to contend with in the second innings, but there is otherwise zero chance of rain and clear skies
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Alex Carey (wk), Peter Handscomb, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Virat Kohli (c)||Ravindra Jadeja||KL Rahul||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Shikhar Dhawan||Ashton Agar||Mohammed Shami|
|David Warner||Adam Zampa|